OUR ONLINE M'LIS PRODUCTS STORE
Contour Body Wrap/Cellulite
Ionic Foot Detox
Nicole's Candida Friendly Recipe Blog
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN I GET A MíLIS BODY WRAP?
1. Prepare to spend one peaceful hour relaxing.
2. The skin will be exfoliated to help remove environmental toxins, product, and dead skin cells to allow for maximum absorption of the Body Contour Cream
3. Wrap cream will be applied from the neck to the ankles (avoiding the breast tissue and genital area)
4. Client will be wrapped evenly with plastic wrap from the neck to the ankles as to create even pressure over the body
5. Client will spend a total of 60 pampering minutes in the wrap before having the plastic removed (any excess cream can simply be rubbed in).
DO I REALLY NEED TO BE EXFOLIATED BEFORE THE WRAP?
Yes. The Buff Body Exfoliator helps to remove environmental toxins, product, and dead skin cells to allow for maximum absorption of the Body Contour Cream.
WHY DO YOU USE PLASTIC WRAP WITH YOUR WRAPS? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT?
The reason that we utilize plastic wrap is that it stretches, allowing us to contour and shape the tissues. Wrapping the body allows us to create even pressure so that with the use of the cream, the lymphatic system is stimulated. This process allows the body to detox the tissues, which breaks down cellulite and creates a smooth, even, toned appearance on the surface of the skin.
WHAT CAN I DO TO PREPARE FOR A BODY WRAP?
Make sure you are drinking half your bodyís weight in ounces of water daily to help prevent a niacin build up during the wrap
Do not not apply any lotions, creams or perfumes prior to the wrap appointment
We recommend that one brings a two piece swimsuit to their appointment, is prepared to wear their bra and underwear or uses disposable garments provided by the wrap technician